*** It is no longer possible to submit proposals for DH Benelux 2017. For last-minute contributions to the bazaar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org ***
How to prepare your submission
Before you go to EasyChair, please prepare an anonymized version of your submission and save this as a PDF file. Don’t forget to check whether it satisfies the length requirement of 1000 words for individual presentations and panel proposals, and of 500 words for demonstrations and posters. Your proposal may contain tables and/or figures. References and/or bibliography are not included in the word count.
Please note in advance that after acceptance, you will need to submit a final version. This version should be in DOCX or other Word-compatible format, so that we have some flexibility in the creation of the proceedings. The final version should include names and affiliations of the authors, and any changes you would like to make in response to the feedback from the reviewers.
Making a submission in EasyChair
You will find a link to EasyChair at the bottom of this page. You will need to take the following steps:
- if you have no EasyChair account yet, create a new account
- please provide the requested information about the author(s); make sure you tick the box “corresponding author” at least once
- enter title and at least three keywords
- please select the most relevant topic(s) from the list. This will help us to assign reviewers to your paper.
- select the submission type
- upload your file
- press the Submit button
You will then receive a confirmation message from the system.